Does a quantity of coffee spoons is a measure of speed how you spend your Monday morning? High five – our too!
In Evotronik we devide people for two categories: coffee drinkers or coffee atheists. No matter which one are you – we dare to present you few proves, that coffee can help you run a better business, get better scores, make you smart or even change your life. Especially on Mondays.
- Coffee is BRAVER than you – contrary to you coffee can endure every way of treatment. No matter which method you chose to brew your coffee – IT WORKS. Be flexible to conditions. Be like coffee.
- However – it’s much better when you don’t let it boiled. There is a proverb in English-speaking countries: “Coffee boiled is coffee SPOILED”. Now – learn it by heart, because you’ll never know if your client is a coffee-addict who notices every detail. What if your business future depends on today’s meeting?
- Something for economy wolves: If you thought that oil runs the world, probably you haven’t notice that coffee market is getting in POWER. Not many of us knows that in the world economy, right behind oil it is necessary to name the coffee. But there is a trap. Supposedly the supplies of coffee are running out. Why? The blame that a coffee plant is predicted to extinct in the next 70 years. All due to climate changes – inform scientist from Royal Botanic Gardens from UK. Evotronik recommends: Invest and do some stocks while the time is. Who knows – maybe one day, your supplies will become worthier than gold. Hmm.. maybe any new-business IDEAS?
- If you want to feel like an expert for a while, we can reveal you a secret that he takes into consideration 9 features: the type of coffee, taste, power, age, defects, features, general assessment, scent, saturation. Let your CREATIVITY run wild and think how you can describe every of this feature.
- Coffee origins are in Ethiopia, not form South Arabia (like despite the missleading name: coffea arabica). Like India is a country associated with tea, not many of Africa’s countries fully appreciate native delicacy. Only Ethiopia and Ivory Coast. Coffee production its homeland gives work for 12 mln citizens. Wanna know how it is possible that everybody connects Italy with espresso? It is about a desire and crafty Venetian. Arabians kept in a secret technology of coffee cultivation. About 1615 Venetians stole and in few months opened a first café. Its unavailability (it wasn’t obtainable before) certainly contributed to the growing popularity of the coffee. Now it is said that statistical Italian drinks it twice a day. Forbidden fruit rule always works. USE IT today in your company/office at least once.
- And something special: a receipe for the most ambitious: every self-respecting cafe should serve coffee with cardamon. Have fun with your workmates and make a research. Maybe your company canteen will be the best cafeteria in 2 miles?
Now you’re SMART as hell. Right now you can soar the level of your Monday-morning ritual into new heights and maybe finally strike a conversation with this pretty blonde in the office next door. We cross fingers.
Still having no idea what coffee have in common with automotive industry (which we are involved in)? Read the next post on next Monday. See ya!
Be smarter. Be faster. Drink coffee. Be PRO.
” Kawa, herbata czekolada” Andrzej Fiedoruk, Marek Klimek – Pascal – Bielsko-biała 2008 – ISBN – 978-83-7552-207-5 PL
“Na plantacjach roślin tropikalnych” – Bronisław Dostatni – WSiP – Warszawa 1986 – ISBN – 83-02-02752-9 PL